Ten Reasons To Start Blogging

From openn
Jump to: navigation, search

Blogging can be extremely valuable to many people and for a variety of reasons. Blogging isn't only for businesses. I've personally financially, professionally, and professionally from blogging. Writing has turned into one of my favorite activities. Everybody I meet recommends blogging. Here are a few of the biggest reasons why I think YOU should be blogging right now.

Attract an Audience
It is possible to reach millions of Internet users by blogging. Blogging can help you promote your company or even yourself. Blogging is a great method to draw people in because it provides something valuable before they ask for anything in return.

Which one would you prefer to do, click on or a page that reads "How to Market Your Blog" or a webpage that reads "Buy My Consulting Services"? Create your own blog that is useful and brings people to your site. This will allow you to make new customers, partners or even customers.

Establish Authority
Writing about topics that are relevant and building credibility in this area is a great method to start a blog. This can enhance your professional image. A blog is an ideal tool for professional in 2000. what a business card in 1990 was to them. Blogs are the latest business cards. ,Learn more.


Create Rapport and Engage
Blogging can convert traffic into leads, and leads to customers. Blogging can "warm up" your cold calls and traffic from other sources. If someone is greeted by your cold-call, they may be more receptive if they've read your blog and received value from it.

Create Opportunities
Blogging can lead to other business/traffic generating opportunities. For instance public speaking events or press. I've had people ask me to give talks at conferences who found me via my blog. The blog allows anyone with something valuable or interesting to say to be recognized as an authority.

Learn how to organise your thoughts and master the art of learning
Blogs make you learn the things you aren't understanding and what you know. When you start writing a blog article you're required to organize your thoughts. If you find any gaps in the subject you are writing about, you'll have to find out about it. Writing down and expressing your thoughts is a fantastic method of absorbing what you've learned or experience. Writing can help you improve your knowledge of the subject matter you're writing about.

Tell Your Story
The blogging platform lets you be your own media business. With no need to rely on the media, you can tell your story in any way that is suitable for you. You are able to decide the way you'd like to tell an account and the details you'll include or not if you're writing about a subject that you are interested in. Blogs allow you to make sure that the information you include in your blog is true.

Meet New People
Your audience is not limited to the blog you write on. They can become your friends, colleagues, partners, or lovers. Many people have contacted me after reading my blog. Some of those people have become friends or business contacts.

Make yourself stand out
According to "the 1 percent rule,"" only 1 percent of Internet users actively create new content, while the other 99 percent just browse it. Blogs allow you to stand out from the 99.9 percent of people who don't blog. In an increasingly competitive world, it is important to make yourself stand out.

Validate Expertise
Blogs are the latest resumes. Blogging about a topic you'd like recognized as an expert in, can illustrate to readers, employers, and your network, that you're competent and knowledgeable. ,Read this.


Make Money
There could be potential opportunities to make money when you own an online blog with an extensive readership. Diversification and additional income sources are essential in the present economic environment. It is possible that you are working at a job that pays little or no money, or you simply want to earn more money. ), blogging can make for a great extra income.