How To Download And Install Minecraft On Windows 11 2 Methods
When Microsoft launched Windows 11, it claimed that the operating system would favor gamers. This is true to a certain degree, since it includes a number of game-related features. A few years ago, Microsoft launched a new game subscription service dubbed Xbox Game Pass.
Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service that provides both premium and free games. With just one subscription you can access many premium games for free.
Minecraft was recently added to the Xbox Game Pass library. This allows users to play all three Minecraft games on PC with a single subscription. So, if you are willing to play Minecraft on your Windows 11 PC, you are reading the right guide.
This article will show you the best methods to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11. Let's look at.
About Minecraft Launcher
If you want to play Minecraft on Windows 10 and Windows 11 then you must download & install the Minecraft Launcher. Minecraft launcher is basically a launcher that can run three different editions of Minecraft -
- Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) - Minecraft: Java Edition - Minecraft Dungeons
Without the Minecraft launcher, users would need to access these three titles independently through the official site. If you own an Xbox Game Pass, you can download the Minecraft launcher and access all three titles of Minecraft for free.
How to Download and Install Minecraft on Windows 11
You can rely on the Microsoft Store to download & install Minecraft on your system. Here are a few easy steps you must follow.
1. minecraft adventure servers First first, open the Windows 11 Search and type into Microsoft Store. Then, select Microsoft Store from the drop-down menu.
2. In the Microsoft Store, search for Minecraft Launcher.
3. From the list of results, click the Minecraft Launcher
4. Then you need to click on the Get Button.
5. You must wait for the game to download. To play the game, click the Play button after it is downloaded.
6. You will be asked to sign into your Microsoft account, using an Xbox Game Pass subscription.
7. On the left pane, you will find three Minecraft titles. Select the title that you wish to install the game.
That's it! You are done. This is how you can download & install Minecraft on Windows 11 operating system.
2. Download & install Minecraft on its official website
In this way, we will use Minecraft's official website to download & install Minecraft on Windows 11. Here are a few simple steps you need to follow.
1. First , go to this page and click on the Games option, which is shown below.
2. Click on Minecraft in the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the Try it for Free option on the next page, which is shown below.
4. On the Try Minecraft for free page Click on the Windows operating system.
5. This will allow you to access the Xbox Store. Click on the GET Free Trial option as shown below.
That's it! You are done. This is how you can download and install Minecraft on Windows 11.
Installing Minecraft is a breeze on Windows 11. You can choose one of these two methods to get the game installed on your system. I hope you found this article helpful. Please share it with your friends too. Let us know if have any questions.