How To Download And Install Minecraft On Windows 11 2 Methods
When Microsoft launched Windows 11, it claimed that the operating system would favor gamers. This is certainly true to an degree, since it includes a number of games-related features. A few years ago, Microsoft launched a new game subscription service dubbed Xbox Game Pass.
Xbox Game Pass is basically an online game subscription service from Microsoft that offers both premium and free games. You can access a wide range of premium games free of charge with just one subscription.
Recently, Minecraft has been added to the Xbox Game Pass library, which allows users to play all three games of Minecraft on PC by registering for a single subscription. If you're looking for a step-by-step guide to play Minecraft on Windows 11, you have come to the right place.
This article will guide you through the best methods to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11. Let's take a look.
About Minecraft Launcher
If you want to play Minecraft on Windows 10 and Windows 11, you would need to download & install the Minecraft Launcher. Minecraft launcher is basically an open-source launcher that runs three different editions of Minecraft -
- Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) - Minecraft: Java Edition - Minecraft Dungeons
Without the Minecraft launcher users would have to access these three games independently through the official site. If you're a member of Xbox Game Pass, you can download the Minecraft launcher and access the three games of Minecraft for free.
Steps to Download and Install Minecraft on Windows 11
The Microsoft Store can be used to download and install Minecraft on your computer. These are the steps that you must follow.
1. Open Windows 11 Search, and then type in Microsoft Store. Then, open Microsoft Store from the list.
2. In the Microsoft Store, search for Minecraft Launcher.
3. From the list of results, click the Minecraft Launcher
4. On the next screen, you can click the Get button.
5. You must wait for the game to download. Once it is downloaded, click the Play button to play the game.
6. You will be asked to log in with your Microsoft account using an Xbox Game Pass subscription.
7. You will see three Minecraft titles in the left pane. You need to select the title and then install the game.
That's it! You are done. This is how to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11.
2. Download and install Minecraft through its official website
This method allows us to use Minecraft's official website for downloading and installing Minecraft on Windows 11. These are the steps you will need to follow.
1. First , go to this website and click on the Games option as shown below.
2. Click on Minecraft in the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the Try it for Free button on the next page, as shown below.
4. Cracked minecraft servers Click on the Windows operating system to access the Try Minecraft page.
5. This will open the Xbox Store. You must click on the "GET Free Trial" option which is you can see below.
That's it! You are done. This is how to download & install Minecraft on Windows 11.
Windows 11 makes it easy to install Minecraft. Two methods can be used to install Minecraft on Windows 11. I hope that you find this article helpful. Please share it with your friends as well. If you have any questions about this please let us know via the comment box below.